Saturday, October 9, 2010

Third Time's The Charm...

A little bit of conversational humor to brighten up your day.

One:
It needs to be known that I have worn glasses every single day of my life since I was prescribed them at age eleven.
Me: I cannot wait to get my new glasses, they're pretty awesome.
Jessica: Oh, do you wear glasses then?
Me: *blankstarefacepalm*

Two:
This happened after Jessica and I were caught sending each other silly little notes to pass the time at work.
Boss: So, am I going to see you two making any more of these at work?
Me: Ugh, I swear, we made them at home?
Boss: I wasn't born last night, you know.
Me: Really? Well then, you look great for your age.

Three:
This last scenario took place at our family Thanksgiving brunch today.
Paul: So, what are you studying in history class?
Cheyanne: History...

No comments:

Post a Comment