Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Would You Like Some Fries With Your....Fries?

Ah, the never ending stupidity of customers...The one in question had just managed to painfully order a regular order of fries and some onion rings.

Customer: So, is that a combo?

McDuff: Well, no. You need to order a burger and a drink to make a combo out of what you've ordered.

Customer:.... Oh, well then, I'll have a cheeseburger with a soda, and onion rings.

McDuff: So, you want another order of onion rings?

Customer: No, I want onion rings.

(Unable to take customer's stupidity any longer, I decide to jump in)

Me: One order of onion rings, or two all together.

Customer(very rudely): Just one! And I want a large fries.

McDuff: So you want a large and a regular fries?

Customer: No! I want just the large fries, like I ordered.

McDuff(After customer has finally left the counter): Ugh, just go back to your mothership already.

No comments:

Post a Comment